Next Step Co-parenting of Marin offers education and consultation services to assist legal and mental health professionals in their work with separating and divorcing families. We provide several free evening workshops for professionals throughout the year and we are available for presentations to professional groups, schools, parent organizations and other organizations interested in promoting positive post-separation and divorce adjustment in children. We can put together a presentation tailored to the needs and interests of your group or organization.
We offer half-day and full-day trainings for mental health and legal professionals on:
- Fundamentals of Coparenting Counseling: Theory and Practice
- Research Based Divorce Education
- Other divorce related topics
- Consultation Group: Consultation group for mental health professionals working with children and families of separation and divorce.
- Individual Consultation: Individual case consultation and review for legal and mental health professionals.
We hope that you will also review the list of classes that we provide to parents and the list of services that we provide to children and parents, and we appreciate you recommending our services to your clients when you feel they would benefit.